There was so much !!! going on this week , it could make your head spin. If you are curious to find out more about !!!, check out Momalom and Bad Mommy Moments for all the details.
1. My birthday. Thirty seven years of ups and down, but a lot of living, a lot of lessons learned, and much !!! in birthday wishes, both in person and of the electronic kind.
2. The end of the year party for my class. Such !!! in the air! Those 32 little people just blew me away this year, and truly stole my heart.
3. THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Chatting poolside with co-workers on Wednesday, surrounded and impossibly outnumbered by all our children who were also in attendance. What a great !!! to be able to be friends with those we share so much of our day with.
5. Dinner out with my hubby last night. Red wine, calamari, and having an actual conversation without someone whining that someone else is breathing on them. GOOD TIMES!
6. Turning in my classroom key this morning. There is no bigger !!! for a teacher than turning in that key. It means 10 weeks of !!! with my boys.
7. Seeing my youngest niece walk today. She started last week, but I had not seen her do it yet. But more than witnessing that feat, rejoicing at the expression on that beautiful, chubby, little face.
8. Lunch with some of my favorite people today. Chatting, exchanging motherhood stories while sipping on margaritas; frozen, no salt for me. !!! all the way!
9. The Girl's Night Out planned for tomorrow evening. These fabulous ladies' company always means !!!. And we are going to see Sex and the City 2. Double !!!
10. Ten weeks with no deadlines, no lesson plans, no testing or faculty meetings. Ten weeks of enjoying my children's smiles, activities and every free activity that I can get them into. !!!