Friday, June 25, 2010

!!!-Intentional Happiness for the week of June 25, 2010

I am scrambling to find some !!! around these parts this week, but apparently, the yuck seems to help you find !!! when you need it the most.

1. My sister and her hubby are celebrating their five year anniversary today! It was a beautiful day for a wedding and my sister was breathtaking! I didn't look too bad myself!


2. Joshua apologized for his behavior yesterday. It was a really adorable "But I's weally, weally sowee, Mommy..."

3. I started cleaning out my closet...Operative word being started...

4. Spending Father's Day with my father in law and presenting him with his annual, picture of the grandkids t-shirt!!

5. Joshua swimming about three feet, underwater, with flippers at his second, big boy lesson !!!

6. Matthew giving me several unsolicited, real hugs over the course of the week !!!!

7. Andrew's giggle throughout Toy Story 3 !!!!

8. Watching Toy Story 3 with my guys !!! And remembering that their childhood will go by way too fast!!!

9. Clean bill of skin health from the dermatologist until the next 6 months!!! No excavating at said appointment, triple !!!!

10. Getting some sun on my pasty skin!!!

11. Being able to keep my arse off the bike seat at Wednesday's spinning class !!!!

12.  All the supportive comments relating to my little Pity Party I had for myself yesterday.  It's nice to know that I was not alone...!!!

Love the !!!? Check out Momalom and Bad Mommy Moments for a brand new community where we celebrate the !!! of the everyday!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, those !!! moments don't sound too bad at all! I hope your weekend and next week are filled with even more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My second daughter has a no-fail apology like that. She smiles up at me and says, "I so happy to see you, Mama!" I'm such a sucker for it. It ushers in the !!! whether I want it to, or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap, keeping that arse off the bike seat in spin class is worth enough !!! to get you to the next class, and the one after that. And then? Said arse will be so skinny it won't even fit on the damn seat anymore.

    !!! all OVER the place...and, like you, some days it's the last thing I think I can write about or want to think about...but then I sit down to it, or pull out one of my cards, and it's there, it finds me. Blissfully so!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...