Friday, July 2, 2010

!!!-Intentional Happiness for the week of July 2, 2010

Oh people! It has been a hectic week! There has been so much going on in my house this week that I thought I would not survive it. However, this much activity has brought much !!! A sampling:

Three rooms dismantled, wrecked, sorted, reorganized and reassembled...in 6 days, no less!!! (I promise, pictures SOON!)

A week of just me and Joshua, getting introduced and reacquainted. !!!

A week of the older boys at Camp Grandma and Granddaddy; hearing the excitement in their voices as they unfolded the day's events on the telephone, realizing how quickly they are growing up. !!!

A VERY successful week of potty training and I have not (and will not!!!!) be purchasing diapers anymore !!! YIPPEE!

Working on the boy cave and the boys bedrooms to be ready to unveil the surprise when they return home on Monday afternoon!!!!

Having an unending list of crap that needed to be done around the house be finished, estimates taken, HOA approvals pending !!!

All the words of encouragement in this little extreme home makeover experiment!!! Thanks so much to those who did physical labor, those who read and encouraged, those who are so excited to see pictures, and those of you who are patiently waiting for me to get this out of my system and get back to my regular posting schedule. This !!! is for you!!

Love the !!!? Check out Momalom and Bad Mommy Moments for a brand new community where we celebrate the !!! of the everyday!

4 comments:

  1. Successful potty training is seriously about a bazillion !!!. I must admit, I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Joshua! No more diapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camp Grandma and Granddaddy?

    I don't even know how to express how !!! that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with ck, anything with the word CAMP (particularly Sleepaway-style) in it is cause for super duper amounts of !!!

    I'm a little psyched to see the pics of your hard house labor. Maybe a little inspiration for moi?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...