Friday, July 9, 2010

!!!- Intentional Happiness for the week of July 9, 2010

The mad rush to get things done has continued...with astonishing results. They actually get done!

Gutters installed on the back side of our house, eleven years after the fact !!!

No rain after the gutters are installed !!!!

BULK TRASH PICK UP !!!!

Getting to watch my precious nieces for a few hours this week !!!

My nieces not screaming for their mother !!!


Fixing Andrew's electronic Solitaire game !!!

Matthew loving his new big boy room !!!

Finding Andrew and Joshua's sheets for their new room !!! ON SALE!!!

FINALLY cleaning out my closet !!! Two garbage bags later !!! !!!

FINALLY, a renter (with good credit) for my mother's vacant condo !!!

Andrew getting placed in the Gifted program at school !!!

Straight A report cards for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR !!!

And finding Super Mickey, sitting on the potty, with a smile on his face !!!


Love the !!!? Check out Momalom and Bad Mommy Moments for a brand new community where we celebrate the !!! of the everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Super Mickey on the potty. Definitely a lot of !!! this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...