Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh my goodness...I got sunshine on a cloudy day....

SOME PROGRAMMING NOTES:



A HUGE THANK YOU GOES OUT TO JESSICA AT Adventures of a wife and mommy for this Sunshine Award!

I know how excited she is to receive her first award! Congrats and thank you for sharing!

Other important news...

Liz at ...but then I had kids is having a great giveway of ANTI-MOM lingerie!  Check her post and leave a comment!  Deadline is March 2, 2010!

Thanks to all of you have visited for a while...and thank you for posting comments! I LOVE COMMENTS!

Come by and visit soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Maria! It feels good to get accolades this early on, doesn't it? I'm really happy you've done this! And P.S. As far as my giveaway? I have officially pissed someone off with my blog...check out the most recent comment. Cool...I hit a nerve. Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...