Monday, March 7, 2011

Waiting...

On days like today, I feel like the waiting is endless. It seems as though I am always waiting on something to change, to getter better. I am always waiting for someone, sometime, to be ready, to get their act together.

On some days, like today, my tolerance is not as good as it used to be.

I am tired.

I am fed up of people behaving badly.

Of people who should know better to ACTUALLY do better.

And it makes me sad that these people misuse the opportunity they have to help others in inspiring ways. To use their opportunity to uplift people instead of bringing them down.

It makes me sad that I am still so naive when it comes to human nature, even though I'd like to think I am a cynical chick.

So, I am waiting.

Waiting to get over my over-anxious nature and not get worked up.

Waiting for the endless four days ahead of Spring Break.

Waiting for the glorious beach and hopefully, a couple of days at the sunny shore, ready to toss my thoughts into the endless waves.

And, I am waiting to be able to DO better, 'cause I know better.

And hoping I don't fall short.

3 comments:

  1. Just keep visualizing that surf, sand, and big old Mai Tai, girl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who is also very intolerant of people who just don't do the right thing, believe me, the waiting doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting needs patience,
    we are trying, while waiting for the quality changes..

    beautiful words.
    Bless you.

    signed in to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...