Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kind of odd query...


What kind of person am I?

A person who accommodates others incessantly?

Or is an agonizing push over?

A person who is eternally optimistic?

Or one who masks her sadness?

A person who can overcome anything,

but feels so ridiculously overwhelmed lately?

Maybe I am a kind of challenge,

one who is, who can be...

A labyrinth of ideas, of potential,

full of flaws, motivated to change.

A person conflicted, but somehow fulfilled.

And is kind of at peace

with being at odds with myself.

In the end, aren't we all

kind of a juxtaposition of ideas?

Aren't we more beguiling that way?

Kind of confused?  What kind?  Are you kind?  Visit Melissa at Making Things Up and find out more about Six Word Fridays!

7 comments:

  1. You and I are of the same kind :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the end, aren't we all kind of a juxtaposition of ideas?
    yes, we are. We must be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juxtapositions, contradictions; we encompass mysteries complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that word, juxtaposition! Though, apparently I don't know how to spell it...I had to fix that:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes - juxtaposed, complex, never-pin-us-down kind of people. We are, and we should be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire you honesty and the wonderful way you put it into words. This is great!

    Namaste..........cj

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think...